Dumaguete Hotels from P522
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Dumaguete are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, mountain views and churches.
- There are 95 hotels and other accommodation options in Dumaguete
- The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 45.2 mi (72.7 km) away
Dressing for Dumaguete
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Dumaguete is 50 millimetres
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C