Doha Hotels from P3,124
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2020
Travellers to Doha give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping and renowned art. Cultural and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its cafes and spas. Top sights in the city include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum and Souq Waqif.
- There are 140 hotels and other accommodation options in Doha
- The closest major airport is in Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Doha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 42°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Doha gets about 62 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C