Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Chigasaki has to offer including the beaches and museums. Around the area, top sights include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Yokohama Stadium and Yokohama Museum of Art.
- You'll find 199 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Yokohama
- The closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chigasaki
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tsujido station. Chigasaki might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chigasaki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Chigasaki gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C