Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Chaiya will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Chaiya, there are 4 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Surat Thani (URT-Surat Thani Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Ranong (UNN), 39.9 mi (64.3 km) away.
Getting around Chaiya
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chaiya Station. Chaiya might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chaiya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Chaiya is 78 millimetres
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C