- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Sierra Pines Baguio
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Baguio, Grand Sierra Pines Baguio is in an area with good shopping. Camp John Hay and Ili-Likha Artists Village are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Mansion and Baguio Cathedral.
- Wright Park - 1 min walk
- Mines View Park - 8 min walk
- The Mansion - 9 min walk
- Good Shepherd Convent - 10 min walk
- Baguio Botanical Garden - 4 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Filipino cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Outlook Steak – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Grand Sierra Pines Baguio
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 500 and PHP 500 for adults, and PHP 250 and PHP 250 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort