Visitors to Anda are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. In Anda, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Anda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Anda gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°C