Amman Hotels from P697
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Amman, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes and sea.
- There are 293 hotels and other accommodation options in Amman
- The closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Amman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Amman is 274 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C