Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ajman, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafes. Sahara Centre, Al-Maktoum Stadium and City Centre Deira are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Ajman
- The closest major airport is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away
Dressing for Ajman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Ajman gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 41°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C