Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ajman, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafes. Sahara Centre, Al-Maktoum Stadium and City Centre Deira are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Ajman
- The closest major airport is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away
Dressing for Ajman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 11°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September averages 42°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 37°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Ajman gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 41°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C