Abu Dhabi Hotels from P2,181
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Visiting Abu Dhabi
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Abu Dhabi, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, beaches and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Louvre Abu Dhabi and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- There are 150 hotels and other accommodation options in Abu Dhabi
- The closest major airport is in Abu Dhabi (AUH-Abu Dhabi Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Abu Dhabi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 40°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 41°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Abu Dhabi is 3 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 40°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C