Search Apartments in Tuaran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tuaran
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2020
Other property types in Tuaran
Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Aug 31, 2020
SPOT ON 90078 NAVITA LODGE
Kiulu Riverside Chalet
Staying in an Apartment in Tuaran
You'll find plenty of places to stay in the Kota Kinabalu area, with 399 accommodation choices including 115 apartments. Why not take time while in this family-friendly area to enjoy the amazing beaches and top-notch restaurants? Take time to visit top sights in the region such as 1 Borneo Hypermall and Likas Stadium.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Apartments are ideal for families who want the conveniences of home, and also for couples who want to stay in a quieter area.
Best Time to Visit Tuaran
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your holiday, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. And since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarise yourself with these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while August and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 31°C and nighttime temperatures average 24°C
- April-June: 32°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average rainfall is 93 inches in a year
Must See in Tuaran
People visiting Tuaran come for its top-notch restaurants and beaches. Dalit Beach and Karambunai Peninsula are a couple of lovely local spots to enjoy the outdoors, whereas family-friendly attractions include Tuaran Crocodile Farm. In the larger area, you’ll find popular places like 1 Borneo Hypermall and Likas Stadium.Tuaran also is known for:
How to Get to Tuaran and Around the Area
Fly into Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), which is located 21 mi (33.7 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.