Visitors to Tanabag are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Puerto Princesa (PPS), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Tanabag
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tanabag is 89 millimetres
- Usually May and September are the hottest months with an average of 30°F, whereas December and October are often coldest, averaging 22°F