- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Mountain Breeze Hostel Tagaytay Center
Choose dates to view prices
Room for 2, Shared Bathroom
Room for 4, Shared Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Shared Bathroom (1 Bed in 4 Bedroom Dormitory)
Room for 3, Shared Bathroom
Room for 5, Shared Bathroom
Room for 6, Shared Bathroom
Room for 7, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Tagaytay, Mountain Breeze Hostel Tagaytay Center is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sky Ranch is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Picnic Grove and People's Park in the Sky.Visit our Tagaytay travel guide
- Olivarez College Tagaytay - 1 min walk
- Ayala Malls Serin - 12 min walk
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish - 14 min walk
- Pink Sisters - 6 min drive
- Summit Ridge Promenade - 7 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 85 min drive
About this property
Mountain Breeze Hostel Tagaytay Center
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 450.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash for all on-site payments.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
On arrival we were told we were being moved to another hostel, no explanation why or where, we only received very vague answers. They put us in a tuk tuk and drove to another hostel in a new area, further away from town. The new hostel was run-down, grey and dreary and in a weird gated-off area. It was so bad we couldn't stay there and had to book a brand new hotel elsewhere. Staff were unhelpful and didn't seem to care that we didn't want to stay there anymore. Terrible experience.