- Liked: Staff & service
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Hot Tub
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 4Max adults: 4Max children: 3
1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Bed
25 square metres m2 room, balcony with partial ocean views
Food & Drink – 24-hour room service and minibar
Bathroom – Partially open bathroom, a hairdryer and a shower
Practical – Phone and safe; free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Air conditioning
About this area
Located in Puerto Princesa, this villa is on a private beach. Robinsons Place Palawan and San Jose New Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Honda Bay and Puerto Princesa City Baywalk.Visit our Puerto Princesa travel guide
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- 1 treatment room
- Body treatments
- Outdoor treatment area
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free return airport shuttle from 8:30 AM to 3 PM
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Free cot/infant bed
- Children's pool
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: PHP 1660 for adults and PHP 900 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Pool or billiards table
- 1 meeting room
- Conference space (2690 square feet)
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- No lifts
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Near the ocean
Things to do
- Scuba-diving on site
- Snorkelling on site
- Kayaking on site
- 76 rooms
Where to eat
- Kara-e-nan – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Open daily.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 1200
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 900
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1660 for adults and PHP 900 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; enhanced cleanliness.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between guest stays. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Dos Palmas Island Resort & Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The island with it's beaches is very beautiful.