Port Barton Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Port Barton
Visitors can enjoy all that Port Barton has to offer including its beaches. In Port Barton, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Port Barton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 89 millimetres of rain falls on Port Barton each year
- September and April are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while December and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C