Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Minamiboso has to offer including the parks, monuments and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and shopping.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Minamiboso
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) away
Getting around Minamiboso
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Chiba Tomiura Station, Minamiboso Wadaura Station or Chiba Iwai Station. Minamiboso might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Minamiboso
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Minamiboso gets about 1155 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C