Search B&B in Meycauayan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Meycauayan
OYO 478 Amaro Resort
OYO 477 Carino Resort
Dusit Thani Manila
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Meycauayan?
Whether you're passing through town and are looking for an accommodation that's small and charming, or you're traveling solo and hoping to get some tips from locals, a B&B might be the right choice for your trip. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the larger area. When you want to explore some top attractions, SM Mall of Asia and Smart Araneta Coliseum are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Meycauayan
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it's a cozy reading space or a beautiful dining room, the tiny details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of Meycauayan
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city's core
How to Pack for the Weather in Meycauayan
If you're trying to figure out when might be the best time to visit Meycauayan, we've gathered some relevant weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while March and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
Transportation Options In and Around Meycauayan
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.