Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Maramag has to offer. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Maramag
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 1273 millimetres of rain falls on Maramag each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 22°F