Search B&B in Malabon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Malabon
Victoria Court Malabon
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Dusit Thani Manila
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Copacabana Apartment Hotel
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Malabon?
If you want to find a place to stay with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and an intimate environment, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your getaway to Malabon. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the larger area. When you want to explore some of the destination's attractions, Malabon Zoo is worth a visit.
B&Bs Near Malabon
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful breakfast room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Malabon
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city's core
How to Pack for the Weather in Malabon
If you're wondering about the optimal time to vacation in Malabon, we've gathered some useful weather info to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically May and April, while December and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
When you want to explore some things to do in Malabon, consider a visit to Malabon Zoo. SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church are also some sites to visit if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Malabon for its:
- Historical sites
Transportation Options In and Around Malabon
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.