Search Apartments in Kuantan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Kuantan
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Kuantan
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Bilut Hills @ Bentong
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2020
Hotel Sentral Kuantan
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Kuantan
You'll find 183 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuantan, including a selection of apartments. During your trip, you can check out this family-friendly area's water parks and zoo.
Why consider an apartment versus a traditional hotel? Apartments are ideal for solo travellers who want to stay in at night and plan out their next day, but also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
Best Time to Visit Kuantan
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically April and August, while February and March are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Average rainfall is 60 inches in a year
Things to Do in Kuantan
Kuantan is known for its riverfront and water parks. Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo and Gambang Water Park are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include Heroes Museum and Sungai Lembing Museum. While in town, Darulmakmur Stadium and Wan Fo Tien Temple are other places worth a visit.Kuantan is known also for its:
How to Get to Kuantan and Around the Area
Fly into Kuantan (KUA-Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah), which is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) away from the city centre. Otherwise, look for flights into Kerteh (KTE), which is 50.7 mi (81.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.