Overview of The Kowloon Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Club Deluxe Room
Club Superior Room
Side Harbour View Room
Connecting Superior Room
Connecting Club Superior Room
Connecting Club Deluxe Room
Superior Room with free upgrade to Side Harbour View Room
About this area
Located near the beach, The Kowloon Hotel is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Kowloon Bay and Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Harbour City - 5 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 16 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 3 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee Corner – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
- Loong Yat Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Middle Row BAR – Open daily.
- The Window Cafe – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Kowloon Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Please note: The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 185 for adults and HKD 119 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kowloon Hotel
- Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Hong Kong
- The Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- The Kowloon Hotel Hotel
- The Kowloon Hotel Kowloon
- The Kowloon Hotel Hotel Kowloon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I have nothing to complain. Your staff is excellent. The location is great. The only comment is on TV. It is so small and of poor quality that it blurred my eyes watching it.