The room was ok and clean but the main building and corridors going to the room are filthy and smelly.
Overview of Kong Hing Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mong Kok neighbourhood, Kong Hing Guest House is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kowloon Bay and Victoria Harbour, while The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are popular area attractions. Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Observatory are also worth visiting.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Ladies' Market - 4 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 12 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 5 min drive
- Harbour City - 9 min drive
- Kowloon Park - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong Mong Kok Station - 4 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Kong Hing Guest House
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Neat and clean.....good value......small but but adequate,friendly staff .....