Jerusalem Hotels from P4,018
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Jerusalem, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping and abundant cafes. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its museums, cathedrals and temples. Top sights in the city include Machane Yehuda Market, Knesset and Israel Museum.
- There are 258 hotels and other accommodation options in Jerusalem
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 24.8 mi (40 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Getting around Jerusalem
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Jerusalem Malha Station, Jerusalem Biblical Zoo Station or Beit Shemesh Station. Jerusalem might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Jerusalem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jerusalem is 483 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°C