Overview of Kumegawa Wing Hotel
Kumegawa Wing Hotel
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Daizenin Temple4 min drive
Folk Museum of Higashimurayama4 min drive
Bridgestone Museum of Art4 min drive
Tokyo (HND-Haneda)103 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Please select a valid check out date
View in a map
About this area
Kumegawa Wing Hotel is located in Higashimurayama. Ghibli Museum is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Sanrio Puroland and Yomiuriland. Check out an event or a game at MetLife Dome, and consider making time for Tama Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Daizenin Temple - 4 min drive
- Folk Museum of Higashimurayama - 4 min drive
- Shofukuji Temple - 4 min drive
- Tokuzoji Temple - 4 min drive
- Bridgestone Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Kamikitadai Station - 6 min drive
- Higashimurayama Kumegawa Station - 8 min walk
- Haneda Airport (HND) - 103 min drive
About this property
Kumegawa Wing Hotel
3-star hotel in Higashimurayama
This smoke-free hotel features self parking.
Parking and transportation
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Children and extra beds
Children are welcome
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ); additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file
Property is also known as
Kumegawa Wing Hotel TOKYO
Kumegawa Wing TOKYO
Property Kumegawa Wing Hotel TOKYO
TOKYO Kumegawa Wing Hotel Property
Property Kumegawa Wing Hotel
Kumegawa Wing Hotel Hotel
Kumegawa Wing Hotel Higashimurayama
Kumegawa Wing Hotel Hotel Higashimurayama
Frequently asked questions
Self parking is available for a fee.
Situated in Higashimurayama, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Hirakushi Denchu Art Museum, Seibuen Amusement Park, and Tamarokuto Science Center. MetLife Dome and Tanashi Shrine are also within 6 mi (10 km). Higashimurayama Kumegawa Station is 8 minutes by foot and Higashimurayama Yasaka Station is 12 minutes.
Stay in the know with the Expedia app
Get real-time notifications, view your trip details, and access mobile-only deals.