Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hatta are sure to enjoy the mountains and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. In Hatta, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Hatta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 40°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 4 millimetres of rain falls on Hatta each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C