Visitors to Hatta are sure to enjoy the mountains and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting. In Hatta, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Hatta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 40°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 40°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 36°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 4 millimetres of rain falls on Hatta each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 39°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C