This resort is located outside El Nido town, 15 minutes by boat. The views from the resort are amazing, but after a couple of days it feels a bit isolated, especially if you need to buy something in the town - the hotel provides free boat transfer on check-in and check-out day, but other than that a boat ride to the town will cost you $30. Dinner is fixed menu, but don't worry about that, the staff will do their best to fulfill your meal preferences. The resort also organizes half-day boat tours, we had the opportunity to take Snake Island tour and really enjoyed it. Also, bear in mind that El Nido has regular power cuts, make sure that you juice up your powerbanks because the electricity is available from 6pm until midnight.
- El Nido Public Market
- 4 min drive
- Seven Commando Beach
- 7 min drive
- El Nido (ENI)
- 12 min drive
- Lagen Island Dock
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- El Nido Public Market - 4 min drive
- Seven Commando Beach - 7 min drive
- Entalula Island - 16 min drive
- Lagen Island Dock - 18 min drive
- Lagen Island Beach - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dolarog Beach Resort – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Dolarog Beach Resort
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. Free cooked-to-order breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, a garden and a TV in a common area are on-site. Rooms offer room service (during limited hours) and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 800 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dolarog Beach Resort Hotel
- Dolarog Beach Resort El Nido
- Dolarog Beach Resort Hotel El Nido
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–10:00 AM
- 1 restaurant
- Room service available
Things to do
- Spa services onsite
- Front desk
- Laundry service
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Lovely for a quiet getaway
I enjoyed my stay at Dolarog, the sunset views alone make the stay worthwhile! The rooms are comfortable and spacious, the staff are very pleasant and helpful, and the breakfasts and dinners (included) were also good. All in all a lovely place for a quiet getaway!