- Parish of St Francis of Assisi
- 3 min walk
- El Nido Main Beach
- 3 min walk
- El Nido Dock
- 7 min walk
- El Nido (ENI)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Parish of St Francis of Assisi - 3 min walk
- El Nido Main Beach - 3 min walk
- Bacuit Bay - 3 min walk
- El Nido Dock - 7 min walk
- El Nido Public Market - 11 min walk
About this property
Angelic Tourist Inn
A 24-hour front desk and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel. All 15 rooms offer room service (during limited hours), flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 500 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: PHP 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1000 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Angelic Tourist Inn Hotel
- Angelic Tourist Inn El Nido
- Angelic Tourist Inn Hotel El Nido
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6 AM–10 AM: PHP 150 per person
- Room service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Consistently below average - got assigned a family room instead of two double rooms for rhe first night (deal which i accepted) - breakfast was barely standard - scooter to rent are not in good condition - rooms weren't cleaned at all during our 3 nights stay - laundry took years to dry - moisture and high level of humidity all over the place - nevertheless staff was friendly and helpful