- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of FIVE Jumeirah Village Dubai
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Room (Sky)
Superior Sky Double
Master Suite (Jacuzzi)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Jacuzzi)
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
Penthouse, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool
About this area
FIVE Jumeirah Village Dubai is located in Dubai. Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta Mall are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Wild Wadi Water Park and Aquaventure. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Dubai Autodrome.Visit our Dubai travel guide
- Dubailand - 11 min drive
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Dubai Sports City - 13 min drive
- Dubai Autodrome - 19 min drive
- Emirates Golf Club - 23 min drive
- First Gulf Bank Station - 12 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Soul Street – Pool-view theme restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Turn Up – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- One For The Road – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Open daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
FIVE Jumeirah Village Dubai
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 100 and AED 130 for adults, and AED 70 and AED 90 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities