Don Sak Hotels
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Don Sak
Visitors can enjoy all that Don Sak has to offer including the waterfront and monuments. A top sight in the area is Khanom Beach.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Don Sak
- The closest major airport is in Ko Samui (USM), 33.6 mi (54 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Surat Thani (URT-Surat Thani Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) away
Dressing for Don Sak
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 78 millimetres of rain falls on Don Sak each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C