Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Changping has to offer including the monuments, parks and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, museums and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Great Wall of China, Ming Tombs and Old Summer Palace.
- You'll find 1346 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Changping
Take advantage of metro transport at Nanshao Station, Shahe University Park Station and Shahe Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Changping
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Changping gets about 671 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -8°C