Search B&B in Caloocan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Caloocan
Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
ZEN Rooms V Plaza Manila
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Why Stay at a B&B in Caloocan?
Whether you're on a romantic vacation and want to stay somewhere quiet, or you're traveling solo and hoping to meet fellow tourists, a B&B can be a good choice for many different types of travelers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the larger area. If you'd like to learn more about Caloocan through its top sites and landmarks, Bonifacio Monument and La Loma Catholic Cemetery are some notable monuments to check out.
B&Bs Near Caloocan
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it's a cozy reading space or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the heart of Caloocan
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city's core
How to Pack for the Weather in Caloocan
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to vacation in Caloocan, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while February and March are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Caloocan
When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to Bonifacio Monument and Victory Central Mall. You might put SM Center Sangandaan and La Loma Catholic Cemetery on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Caloocan for its:
Transportation Options In and Around Caloocan
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.