Search B&B in Cainta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Cainta
Red Mango Suites
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
RedDoorz near C5 Kalayaan Avenue Makati
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
RedDoorz Plus near CK Square Cainta
B&Bs and More in Cainta
If you want to find an accommodation with fewer rooms than a hotel and a more personalized environment, a B&B might be a great fit for your trip to Cainta. Though you might have a hard time finding B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1103 accommodations and 8 B&Bs in the surrounding area. If you're interested in discovering some top attractions, SM Mall of Asia and Smart Araneta Coliseum are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Cainta
With attentive service, opportunities to interact with the owner, and hearty breakfasts, B&Bs offer a unique setting. Here are some B&Bs in the surrounding area:
Park Bed & Breakfast Hotel: 3 stars
- 8 mi (12.9 km) from the heart of Cainta
Jaeger Biergarten Manila: 2.5 stars, 25 rooms
- 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the downtown core
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
La Casita Mercedes: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Situated 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
The Windy Ridge Hotel Manila: 2.5 stars, 20 rooms
- 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of downtown
- Full breakfast
- 24-hour room service
Starlight Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 15 rooms
- Located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city's core
Weather in Cainta
Weather can be a big factor in planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Cainta:
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while March and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 81.02 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 93° F is the daytime average and 72° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 69° F at night
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Cainta?
Fly into Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), which is located 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.