Overview of Pan Pacific Beijing
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Xicheng neighbourhood, Pan Pacific Beijing is connected to a shopping centre. Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Wangfujing Street. Don't miss out on a visit to Summer Palace.
- Xidan Joy City - 4 min walk
- Tiananmen Square - 10 min drive
- Tiananmen - 10 min drive
- Beihai Park - 11 min drive
- The Palace Museum - 13 min drive
- Beijing Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Lingjing Hutong Station - 8 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Exchange – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Keyaki – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hai Tien Lo – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Pan Pacific Beijing
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 238 for adults and CNY 119 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 450 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort