- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Lake View Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
Business Twin Room, Lake View
Business Twin Room
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Twin Room
About this area
Located in Beijing, Lake View Hotel is in the business district. Forbidden City and The Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Wangfujing Street and Sanlitun. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Beijing National Stadium, or consider a night out at Forbidden City Concert Hall.Visit our Beijing travel guide
- Temple of Heaven - 4 min drive
- Beijing Qianmen Street - 12 min drive
- Silk Street Market - 12 min drive
- Beijing New World Shopping Mall - 12 min drive
- CCTV Headquarters - 13 min drive
- Shuangjing Station - 3 min drive
- Beijing Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lakeside Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Green-Herbal Cuisine – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Royal Chinese Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Lake View Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 98 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CNY 20 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 300 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is very nice, the staff had limited english (only the manager could speak english), but the staff did fix any problem that came up. During the winter, air conditioning is not available (only heating). The hotel is very close to a large park. The room was very large, very nice, and had a great view of the park (ask for a view of the park). The area is very safe and close to restaurants, massage stores, and many other things. You will need to take a taxi to go to the subway. Tours are available at the concierge desk. The restaurant at the top of the hotel is very nice (free brunch included). There is a pool, spa, and gym available as well. I would highly recommend this hotel, but ask for a room in the large building.