Overview of Beijing Yuelaiqingxing Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Beijing Yuelaiqingxing Hotel is located in Beijing. Forbidden City and The Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wangfujing Street and Beijing National Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at National Indoor Stadium, or consider a night out at Lao She Teahouse.
- China National Convention Center - 20 min drive
- Beijing National Stadium - 22 min drive
- Beijing International Convention Center - 22 min drive
- Tsinghua University - 28 min drive
- Beijing Language and Culture University - 30 min drive
- Tiantongyuan North Station - 11 min walk
- Beijing Tsinghua Park Station - 17 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
Beijing Yuelaiqingxing Hotel
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.