Book your room at The Sebel Manly Beach
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Studio, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 Bedroom Ocean View ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Corner 1 Bedroom Ocean View ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This Manly hotel is located in the suburbs, nestled on the beach a short distance from Manly Beach, Manly Wharf, and Manly Art Gallery and Museum. Also nearby are Manly Sea Life Sanctuary and North Head Quarantine Station.
Spend the day on The Sebel Manly Beach's beach or relax by one of the hotel's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sebel Manly Beach
The Sebel Manly Beach features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Manly Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 20.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Manly Wine - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must provide a valid credit card and photo ID in order to check-in. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.