What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have a high level of physical fitness
- Advisable to wear: hiking boots, hat, sunscreen
- Please note this is an audio tour only, no physical guide will accompany you
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please download the audio file and make it ready before you start your journey
- Toilets are available at a number of different locations along the trail
- Our audio tours are self guided and you can take the tour safely in your own bubble. Download the tour to your iPhone or Android while you have internet. You can start the tour at a time and place to suit your needs. A safe way to explore!
The tour is planned and written by our team of historians and archaeologists and is vibrantly narrated by voice over artist Daniel Frazer. With wit, humour and expert knowledge, Daniel will guide you through Yosemite history spanning from thousands of years ago to the present day. Once you’ve parked your vehicle (please note entrance and parking fees need to be booked separately), use the provided map to make your way to the tour’s start location. Highlight One: Glacier Point is one of California’s most acclaimed natural viewpoints. Here you’ll have an opportunity to take heart-stopping photos before you continue along the trail. Highlight Two: Take in the elegant Illilouette Falls. Its unassuming location often evades other visitors to the park, but it is well worth the visit. Highlight Three: You will be enchanted by the falling water and hanging gardens of the Emerald Pools, a magical location steeped in history and legend. Highlight Four: Prepare to be floored by the power and magnitude of the famous Nevada Fall. The four hour tour also encompasses a host of other exciting stories and surprises and you can be sure of breathtaking views almost every step of the way.
Cleaning and safety practices
- Masks required