Cleaning and safety practices
Catamaran cruise through the Gulf of Thailand
Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan
Stop to explore the hidden bays of Koh Tao
Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
Walk up to the panoramic observation point
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Hotel round trip transfer
Catamaran cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
Drinking water and fruit
Light breakfast & Thai style buffet lunch
Professional English-speaking guide
Basic accident insurance
Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
Know Before You Book
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under the age of 2 years or people with back or neck problems
During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or birng a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
What you can expect
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this all day tour with a pickup service on Koh Samui and a cruise by convenient high speed Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand and swim among the coral reefs with colorful fish such as Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay. Visit the amazing Nangyuan Island, near Koh Tao, and stay in one of the most unique places on earth.
You will be picked up from your hotel location of choice on Koh Samui and then cruise by high speed Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao with a short stopover at Koh Phangan to pickup other guests.
Head straight forward to Koh Nangyuan where you will change to a smaller escort boat. Speed across the water to Koh Tao in only 15 minutes and marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Discover the beautiful coral reefs of Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay and return back to the secret of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Nangyuan. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before it is time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself.
The private island consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling. There is a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
- 06:30 - 06:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 06:45 - 07:30: Meet the boat crew of Lomprayah at Na Phra Lan Pier
- 07:30 - 08:00: Get information and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 08:00 - 08:30: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Phangan
- 08:30 - 08:45: Short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers
- 08:45 - 10:15: Head further to Koh Nangyuan Pier and switch to escort boat
- 10:15 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Tao and snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 11:45 - 12:00: Head back to Koh Nangyuan
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:30: Free beach time with swimming, snorkeling, climbing up to the view point
- 14:30 - 15:00: Head back to the meeting point at the restaurant
- 15:00 - 16:40: Switch to Lomprayah catamaran and head back to Koh Samui
- 16:40 - 17:00: Arrive on Koh Samui and transfer back to the hotel
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners