Savour Macau Half Day Tour by Award Winning Operator
- What differentiates the very best Macau day trip? In this well-curated half-day tour, you will explore overlooked World Heritage with untold stories, and to celebrate the joy and beauty of a multimedia spectacle at one of the splendid hotels, of which typical-hasty tour will sure be missed. Whether you want to experience history face-to-face in nostalgic alleys with a camera in hand, or embrace the stylish side of Macau like James Bond at an enchanting hotel, this highlight tour gives you all!
Savour Macau Half Day Tour by Award Winning Operator 09:30
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour will be operated in seat-in-coach basis and a minimum number of guest is required
- For total number of 6 guests or below, the tour will be operated in driving-guide basis with a cozy MPVs
- Waiting time over 15 minutes after actual departure time will count as “NO show”, tour fare will not be refunded
- Tour guide reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to weather and other unforeseeable conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If unforeseeable circumstances force cancellation of a specific performance/activity, the tour will remain visit similar hotels or sightseeing points, tour fare will not be refunded
- If typhoon signal has reached Level 8 at 22:00 p.m the night before the tour (Macau Time), or before the start of tour (e.g. announcement at 7:00 a.m), full tour fare will be refunded (credit card transaction surcharge may apply). Tour will remain proceed under typhoon signal Level 1 or 3
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 9:30 AM
What you can expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: A-Ma Temple (Ma Kok Miu), Barra Square Rua de Sao Tiago de Barra and Calcada da Barra, Macau China
The name Macau was thought to be derived from the name of the temple. It is said that when the Portuguese sailors landed at the coast just outside the temple and asked the name of the place, the natives replied Maa-gok or A-maa-gok (lit. “The Pavilion of the Mother”). The Portuguese then named the peninsula “Macau”. The temple was well described in ancient Chinese texts, as well as represented in paintings, related to Macao. It is also one of the first scenes photographed in Macao.
Pass By: Ruins of St. Paul's, Rua de Sao Paulo, Macau China
The Ruins of Saint Paul's are the ruins of a 17th-century Catholic religious complex in Santo António, Macau, China. It includes what was originally St. Paul's College and the Church of St. Paul also known as “Mater Dei”, a 17th-century Portuguese church dedicated to Saint Paul the Apostle.
Pass By: Largo do Senado (Senado Square), Central District of Macau Peninsula, Macau China
The Senado Square, or Senate Square, is a paved town square in Sé, Macau, China and part of the UNESCO Historic Centre of Macau World Heritage Site.
Pass By: Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte), Off Estrada do Repouso, Macau China
Fortaleza do Monte is a fort in Santo António in Macau SAR, China. It is the historical military centre of Macau. The Fortaleza forms part of the “Historic Centre of Macau” and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The fort was built between 1617 and 1626 on the 52 metres tall Mount Hill, located directly east of the Ruins of St. Paul's.
Pass By: Wynn Casino Macau, Rua Cidade de Sintra, NAPE Wynn Macau, Macau China
Wynn Macau, owned by Wynn Resorts, is a luxury integrated resort in Sé, Macau, China, offering gaming combined with a hotel, restaurants, shops, spa, and a “Performance Lake”.