Private Full-Day Pagsanjan Falls Tour
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum group size is 5 people.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Manila hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup from Quezon City, Ortigas, and Pasig is payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
What you can expect
Experience the beauty of Pagsanjan Falls, riding a canoe up the river with assistance from skilled navigators. Enjoy time to relax and appreciate the serene beauty of the waterfall, before the canoe points its nose downriver and you blast back down to Pagsanjan.
Get picked up from your Manila hotel and travel to Pagsanjan—the location of the Pagsanjan Falls—soaking up the countryside of the Philippines along the way. Once you arrive at the base of the falls, board a dugout canoe manned by capable rowers and head upstream to the falls in the shade of the gorge, flanked by the lush rainforest and massive boulders.
Once you arrive at the falls, enjoy a moment of tranquility and choose to ride a bamboo raft under the flows to experience the cascading water. On the way back, your canoe jettisons down the river as your navigators maneuver obstacles, producing heart-pumping excitement until you land back in the calm waters of Pagsanjan. Eat lunch at a riverside restaurant before returning to Manila.