Mt. Takao Night Hike
Mt. Takao Night Hike 17:00
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Returns to original departure point
- Departure time: 5:00 PM
What you can expect
Many people who want to feel nature and see beautiful scenery come to Mt. Takao during the daytime.
However, this time, we planned the base Takaoyama night hike with the concept of “unusual excitement”!
Mt. Takao climbs with all five senses relying on headlights, and shows a completely different expression from daytime.
16:50 Meeting at Takao Yamaguchi Station
17: 00-20: 00 Night hike of about 3 hours
20:00: After Shimoyama, Takao Yamaguchi station was dissolved
* Please note that the dissolution time may vary depending on the progress of the day.
○ Necessary belongings
● Headlamp (rental available: free)
● Snack (no problem if not)
● Please prepare drinks / 500ml as a guide (the vending machine is at the top of the mountain)
● Insurance card
Why do not you join us with a night hike that you can not experience alone alone? ?
(※ One person and one group are welcome)
We look forward to welcoming everyone!
• Mt. Takao, Hachioji Tokyo Prefecture