Go-Kart Experience on Tokyo Roads, 1 or 2-hour options
Cleaning and safety practices
- Unique experience lets you see Tokyo from a new perspective
- Drive on the unique Tokyo highways!
- Leisurely drive through Tokyo with an experienced guide!
- The guide gives you a insider's look into the city
- Amazing way to get your bearings in a sprawling metropolis
Go-Kart Experience on Tokyo Roads(1 hour duration)
Live commentary in English. Explore Tokyo from behind the wheel of your own personal go-kart. Feel as though you're in a game: navigate the streets with your guide with ease, for wherever your whim takes you, and see all the city's famous areas. An exciting way to see the city of Tokyo; choose from 1 or 2-hour options when you book. Due to the Covid19 issues, the rental costume service has been stopped.
One of the most unique activities in Tokyo! It is not necessary to wear a helmet or protection, so you will feel the exhilarating wind as you navigate the streets. Your local guide will lead you, so there is no need to worry. This guided go-kart rental is highly recommended for the first time visitor and drivers in Japan.
Drive your go-kart on the public road from Akihabara, the place well-known as an Otaku city, to your requested places, such as Imperial Palace and Ginza district. This is a rare opportunity to see the town from the street with wheels in your hand!
Please note: There are no multi-person karts. The guide will drive in a separate kart. It is not recommended you park the kart anywhere because there are not many parking lots in Tokyo, and the supplier does not take any responsibility if any accidents happen to the kart.
Go-Kart Experience on Tokyo Roads( 2-hour duration)
Live commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know Before You Book
- You must be at taller 4 feet and 11 inches (150 cm) and shorter than 6 feet and 2 inch (185 cm), and weight less than 100kg.
- Maximum group size is 5 people.
- You must present a driver's license valid for driving on the roads in Japan, such as a Japanese license, an International Driving Permit, of a Japanese SOFA License, on the day of the activity and at the time of booking.
- Duration: 1 hour or 2 hours.
- You will have a 10-20 minute lecture prior to the departure(mandatory).
- Check-in is 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Please choose the 1 or 2-hour duration option.
Hop behind the wheel of a go-kart and travel the streets of Tokyo in one of the most unique ways possible. This tour lets you cruise by iconic sights like Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, and Akihabara Electric Town with the novelty of riding in a go-kart. You can even dress up to add to the experience.
Your grand-prix starts in Akihabara, a neighborhood known as Tokyo's Electric Town and a paradise for anime and game lovers. Soon, you're cruising out into the streets of Tokyo, taking in the modern sights from a new perspective closer to the ground.
With an experienced local guide, follow them along through the city, catching sight of the iconic Tokyo Tower rising between the buildings, and passing by the beautiful and serene Meiji Shrine. In the massive metropolis of Tokyo, there's no shortage of places to explore and discover in your go-kart. At the end of your tour, make sure to fill up your tank before pulling back in at your starting point.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided