- Tokyo International Forum
- 13 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
In the city centre, Tokyu Stay Ginza is in Tokyo's Ginza neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit LaLaport Toyosu Mall and Toyosu Market. KidZania Tokyo and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Higashi-ginza Station is 3 minutes by foot and Ginza Station is 3 minutes.
- Tokyo International Forum - 13 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 3 min drive
- KidZania Tokyo - 3 min drive
- LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 4 min drive
- Higashi-ginza Station - 3 min walk
- Yurakucho Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Tokyu Stay Ginza
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tokyu Stay Ginza Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Ginza
- Tokyu Stay
- Tokyu Stay Ginza Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Ginza Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Ginza Hotel Tokyo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Well-thought out amenities and convenient washer-dryer in the room. Clean and soft, high quality bedding. Spacious and neat bathroom. Excellent cafe next door, helpful staff. Superior location. Highly recommend.