- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo is in Tokyo's Akasaka neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Yoyogi Park and Shiba Park. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for KidZania Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Nogizaka Station is 5 minutes by foot and Roppongi Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Shinanomachi Station - 4 min drive
- Nogizaka Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Towers – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Azure 45 – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- The Lobby Lounge and Bar – Coffee shop with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Hinokizaka – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open daily.