- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 2 min drive
- Yoyogi Park
- 3 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku is in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and New National Theatre Tokyo are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Meiji Jingu Shrine. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 3 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 4 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 5 min drive
- Waseda University - 6 min drive
- Tochomae Station - 6 min walk
- Shinjuku Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- MORETHAN TAPAS LOUNGE – Family restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- MORETHAN GRILL – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
THE KNOT TOKYO Shinjuku
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I really enjoyed my stay at the Knot. It is in a good location in Shinjuku, close to a park and the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. It is about a 15-20 minute walk from Shinjuku Station. The hotel has a good mix of guests, young and old, Japanese and international. It has two nice bars and the buffet breakfast is excellent.