- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tokyo Midtown
- 16 min walk
- Tokyo Tower
- 9 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing
- 16 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Roppongi Hotel S is in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Tokyo Imperial Palace and NHK Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Midtown - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 9 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 10 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 16 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 16 min drive
- Tokyo Station - 4 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coconoma – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Roppongi Hotel S
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Biggest disappointment in Japan.
The hotel is located just beneath a highway bridge so you feel like your in Bangkok. And expect at least 10 minutes walk (up the hill) to each of the two nearest subway stations. The hotel is not clean and maintained as we got used to in Japan (stained carpet, dust, dirty curtains, lights are not working) so you feel more like in India. We got first a room in the second floor which is facing the AC shaft that makes a lot of noise. Next day they moved us to the fifth floor same horrible designed and maintained room. With the plastic prefabricated bathroom that makes you feel like in a trailer. When you open the bathroom door it clashes with the closet and the window still faces the AC shaft and can’t be opened. And the price outrageously high for what you get. There are so many other better options in Tokyo.