We stayed in a twin bed room and double bed room. A twin bed was fine like the one in any other hotels, however, a double bed was pretty bad. It was just a wooden box topped with a thin pad. It was hard like a rock even with a extra pad. I've never seen a bed like this one in my life. I do not understand that nobody complained before?
- Tokyo International Forum
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 3 min drive
- Nippon Budokan
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Chiyoda neighbourhood, ICI HOTEL Kanda by RELIEF is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ueno Park and Hibiya Park, while Ueno Zoo and KidZania Tokyo are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nippon Budokan or Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tokyo International Forum - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Ueno Park - 3 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Dome - 4 min drive
- Shinnihombashi Station - 4 min walk
- Kanda Station - 5 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 57 min drive
About this property
ICI HOTEL Kanda by RELIEF
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities