Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star, Tokyo hotel in Shinagawa
Popular property highlights
Located in Shinagawa, this hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Shinagawa Aquarium and within 6 miles (10 km) of Kawasaki Daishi and Joypolis. Madame Tussauds Tokyo and Keio University are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Along with self parking, this hotel has dry cleaning and a front desk safe. Wired Internet in public areas is free.
All 86 rooms offer free wired Internet, fridges and LCD televisions. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, in-room massages and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori
Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori features dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired Internet access. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free wired Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY840 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY1000 per night
- Late check-out fee: JPY4504
- Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori Tokyo
- Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori
- Sunroute Patio Omori Tokyo
- Sunroute Patio Omori
- Hotel Sunroute Patio Omori Shinagawa, Tokyo
We should mention
Children aged 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.