- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tokyo Midtown
- 14 min walk
- Tokyo Tower
- 2 min drive
- Roppongi Hills
- 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighbourhood, Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo is near a metro station. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at KidZania Tokyo and Roppongi Hills. Check out an event or a game at Nippon Budokan, and consider making time for Tokyo Tower, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Tokyo Midtown - 14 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Roppongi Hills - 3 min drive
- Tokyo International Forum - 3 min drive
- Akasaka Station - 4 min walk
- Hatsudai Station - 6 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64 min drive
- Where to eat
- REX BAR – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel REX Akasaka Tokyo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room is pretty small but it’s enough for two, no space for large baggage. The room is very clean ! The hotel has a very good localization next to Akasaka station and there’s lots of restaurants nearby ! Definitely going to book again!