- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tokyo Midtown
- 13 min walk
- Nezu Art Museum
- 16 min walk
- Tokyo Tower
- 9 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Minato neighbourhood, Grand Hyatt Tokyo is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Tokyo Imperial Palace and NHK Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Roppongi Hills and KidZania Tokyo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Meiji Jingu Stadium or Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.
- Tokyo Midtown - 13 min walk
- Nezu Art Museum - 16 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 9 min drive
- Shibuya Crossing - 10 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 14 min drive
- Hatsudai Station - 7 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 7 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fiorentina – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chinaroom – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
- The French Kitchen – Restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Keyakizaka – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful. Room was great, great view. If there is anything to complain about it would be the city noise, but your in a big city so you can’t really complain.