The interior and exterior is classic under well maintenance. Staff are nice & helpful. Highly recommend this hotel to my friends
- Kabuki-za Theatre
- 14 min walk
- National Diet Building
- 18 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 2 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1 800 1 114 2468
About this area
- Kabuki-za Theatre - 14 min walk
- National Diet Building - 18 min walk
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 2 min drive
- Imperial Palace Garden - 5 min drive
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min walk
- Tokyo Shimbashi Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- L'ETOILE – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open on select days.
- ICHIZUSHI – Sushi bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- ENCHANTÉ – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- AKASHI – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Open on select days.
About this property
Daiichi Hotel Tokyo
9 restaurants, a restaurant and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and self parking. All 278 individually furnished rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include fridges, minibars and flat-screen TVs.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 11880.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2732 and JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2160 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 11880.00 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 2160 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel
- Daiichi Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Hotel
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Tokyo
- Daiichi Hotel Tokyo Hotel Tokyo
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–10:30 AM: JPY 2732-3564 per person
- 9 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
The hotel is very close to a subway stop, lots of restaurants, and shopping. It was very quiet and comfortable. We did not choose to include the breakfast buffet so I can't comment on it. (I'm sure it's great based on the rest of the hotel, but we are light and simple eaters at breakfast.) Our room was a good size with a huge king bed and the bathroom was also very spacious. It's a great hotel, I would stay there again.